Pages

Earn Silver Coins For Free

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Offer from Max

Howdy

Hi Vic,
in response to your asking for financial help I got an idea, I hope you’ll like it,

I made up a T-shirt store with slogans relevant to the PIFer movement if I may say so, http://maxmsc.wordans.com/

I decided to give you 50% of all the profits made by that store, More designs may come later on.

I also decided to give you the same percentage on any of my CD sold at CDbaby if any, http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/maxai

I may be the first PIFer to make a CD!

It may still be commerce for now, but I think it’s a great way to “spread the word” and support you at the same time,

If you like the idea then you can tell the people about it, make a post on your blog etc…

You can literally copy & paste this message,

If they have ideas on slogans they can also send them to me and I’ll add them up in the T-shirt store,

Some people may not be very rich at the moment and cannot send you money, but they can buy a T-shirt or a CD, they will get something of use and will be helping you at the same time!

I hope you like it.

Sincerely,

Max


I love the T shirt, I am a Human Being not a Juridical Person shirt……..To add to that for those who may be concerned with the use of the term ‘human being’ as meaning Monster or whatever the law dictionaries have to say about it. Firstly, the T shirt distinguish human being from juridical or legal person. One is real the other fiction. Perhaps from the perspective of artificial entities humans are monsters. Perhaps because artificial entities fear humans in that if humans ever wake up, they will stop supporting and fearing artificial entities. God is not respecter of persons. Secondly, the T shirt is worn by the body and speaks about the body, not you the spirit occupying it.