Pages

Earn Silver Coins For Free

Monday, April 30, 2012

More Comment Feedback

This is my response to an email I received. The sender was sharing his opinions of certain entities (false Christians) that have labelled those not member’s of their club as pagans, non-Christians, etc………….and I gather that he is also saying he is a true Christian. This is not shared here with the intent of expressing disrespect for the sender.

My people suffer for a lack of Knowledge,

Hi

I know you do not speak for XXX and I never suggested you were. I responded to an email from you.

I am aware of the claims, accurate or not, regarding what THEY done, but it is they too who claim to be Christians…..Pope and presidents who send men to kill other men etc………..

I am aware of everything else you shared here and a token is a counterfeit in that it is not the actual money or payment. Take a bus token, it is counterfeit in that it is not the money to pay for the ride but proof money was already paid for the ride so that upon presentment, the one presenting it gets the ride. The token is evidence of payment or that payment was made with what is considered money, but is not the real what they say is money and therefore is counterfeit. Counterfeit does not mean bad or illegal…….

Not sure how you came to the determination based on my email to you yesterday that I do not know about BC and SOB’s as that was never raised but I am well aware what the BC is. I met face to face with Judy Hartman (former deputy registrar general) May 2004 and she told us what it is………

Further, it is stated clearly in the Vital Statistics Act that the name on BC’s is NAME OF THE CHILD. So, what most folks don’t get is that identification of self by that name means, I am a child regardless of age and if over 18 is evidence of incompetence and is why the state then assumes the role of parent or guardian (jurisdiction under the doctrine of parens patriae).

As acknowledged under section 26 of the Charter of Rights and Freedoms there are other rights that exist in Canada, the deadly one which is, everyone has the right to recognition everywhere as a person before the law. God is not a respecter of persons nor should we be.

So, there is the issue of incompetence, failing to declare or make known competence and, the right to not enter into recognition (recognizance) everywhere as a child or person, or legal person or juridical personality before the law.

If one does not assert that choice in a manner that is binding on Her Majesty’s servants (right means not obligation) they, the crown ,lawyers, will apply the default which is, they will recognize your human body everywhere as a child, incompetent, person or legal person or juridical personality. God is no respecter of persons and as per Galatians 4, the time appointed by the Father is when you (we) wake up as the appointee, at which point, one is then a son of God and no more a child under the tutelage or guardianship of the worldly governors…..

It is the name JOHN SMITH that is or may be charged and property is registered in the name SMITH, JOHN. Go contract to buy a car and the contract has JOHN SMITH as the purchaser (legal person) and the title registered in the name SMITH, JOHN (legal person). That is how and why the state holds titles to all property and thus has the corresponding liability, obligation to pay. Both names are derived from a registration in the office of the ORG and have nothing and everything to do with me. Psalms 118-8.

A game is, especially in court or a roadside stop, and they get away with it because we have been or are incompetent sons of God, thus children of men, to float the name JOHN SMITH and see what we do. If we not express and assert the truth, that is how they get our credit. But, once the truth is expressed and asserted, if they proceed, it is credit fraud and they will no go there because they know the game. They have and do rely on our incompetence is what it comes down to.

The long and short of it is my name is not found in or recognized in law, but, I also have the right to use any name I so choose so long as not for fraud, and if it be used in or presented to the publick for commercial, business type purposes, it is recognized in law as a legal name, person derived from me. Not good for me. So the name my body is recognized by is by my choice, private, not used for commercial purposes or public matters and contains no surname whatsoever.

I have taken the road you and XXXX seem to be on and like a judge made abundantly clear to my friend in court as he tried to help my friend, he said, and this applies to all servants of Her Majesty, ‘I need something that binds me’, and our beliefs and opinions and saying I am a christian or they are pagans etc, are not binding on them. Not one iota, been there done that.

Further, it is not what they done or did not do one should focus his energy on, it is what we do and do not do. Until one comes to that and other of the fore said things, noting will change for people.

So I am not disputing anything you wrote, what I am saying is, it is the truth that sets us free and even though what you wrote may be 100% accurate, it is not, in my mind, the truth that sets us free.

I have a document that is based on a document I drafted and used in 2009 that have the desired effect, that if presented to a prosecutor, you will be set free of involvement in a court matter. Why? Because it presents the truth of their game and contains nothing like you wrote here. They are doing today exactly the same as they did during the time of Jesus, so goes the story, when he overturned the tables. Buying and selling the souls of men and it is man that allows it because he has not yet awakened to his true divine self-hood. In that sense we are pagans, incompetent sons of God, thus considered children of the state, incompetent, and that is what they act upon.

Point out to them that the name on the BC, as per the Vital Statistics Act, is in fact ‘name of child’ and let them know you are a competent adult human being, and things will change for you right then and there because the fact is, as I have met you, you are an adult human being but you have to let them know you know to void the default you are a child  or person or incompetent. That is, but not limited to, what I mean ‘is binding on them’.

They cannot after that stick any name derived of any registration to the human body you occupy because they are all ‘name of child’. I gather you are aware you are not the body any more than the man driving a car is the car?

It is also how we can use the BC and stick the liability to them.

You see now that if one was to say, yes that is my name on the BC he is saying, I am a child and children need parents. If an adult says, but not limited to, yup that is my name or does not address the presumption it is his name immediately, that adult by his silence, his law, is giving evidence against himself that he is incompetent.

When they issue birth certificate it was to your parents while you were a child under their care and control until 18 legally. If you look on birth registration document for British Columbia it says right on its face, this is a permanent record of the birth of your child and the child’s legal name. It is meant to apply to a child who is and while he is a child under the care and control of mom and dad. It is not meant to be applied to an adult, one who has gone from being a child under care and control of mom and dad to an adult which occurs legally at the age of 18.

In other words, the day we turned 18 is the day legally we became an adult but we used the BC as, but not limited to, personal identification and thus said, I am a child but in fact are saying, ‘I have no clue who I am and I am incompetent’.

Saying I am a christian man or pointing out pagan activity is not binding on or going to bind Her Majesty’s servants.

So what you shared is interesting but is not binding on Her Majesty’s servants, the truth of what matters to them is. They just need to hear it from you that you know.

Have you accepted a right or privilege conferred by or on behalf of Her Majesty, e.g., have you a driver license? If so, that is evidence of an incompetent son of God thus not a son of God but a child. Are you a citizen of Canada when asked if you are? Further evidence of same incompetence.

I appreciate you sharing your views and i hope you see sense in what I shared.

For you reading this post, I will be posting information about a Notice titled, NOTICE OF UNDERSTANDING AND AVERMENT OF I AM, either Wednesday or Thursday this week. It is to do what is said here has to be done.

I share this link and recommend everyone read it. It either resonates or not in that as much as one can believe what he reads in the bible or acquires from third parties, maybe he can believe that Christ speaks to us through his letters posted at this link. But, if one already knows everything, or is sure of the accuracy of what he knows, his mind is surely closed.