Pages

Earn Silver Coins For Free

Saturday, April 28, 2012

NOTICE OF UNDERSTANDING AND AVERMENT OF I AM

Lovers,

Coming soon, NOTICE OF UNDERSTANDING AND AVERMENT OF I AM

If you want to be free of being governed, debt, credit fraud, charges, being held liable to pay, the aforementioned NOTICE will accomplish that for you.

What follows only covers the credit fraud aspect of the said NOTICE. Here is a a teeny weeny portion of what credit fraud is.

I wrote to a County staff debt collector in 2009 regarding a traffic fine. I met with him face to face with good intentions and birth certificate in hand. He wrote back approx 5 weeks later saying he was going to carry on to collect the debt and so this is the follow up. Pay attention to what is going on here keeping in mind you are the credit and they get it from us through the BC name or a name derived of it.

Since the court issued the judgement, created the debt under the authority of the legislature, would it not make sense Ross that the court or the legislature is the debtor? I mean, if someone other than you Ross creates a debt, who but the creator is responsible? It is one thing for you to charge your credit account Ross and quite another that someone else does absent your authority; therefore, NOT MY DEBT.

 I ended that letter with this, Be advised that if anything you do affects me or my purpose one iota, criminal charges will be filed.

Although the above is not the entirety of it the letter, I have not heard a word about the debt since sending a letter to Ross by fax.

Now it is what is learned from that event that is the basis of how they get our credit. Our credit, not their credit and they, the governments, know it.

With love and excitement!