Pages

Earn Silver Coins For Free

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Good vibrations

Divine beings

Based on a couple of comments regarding  previous post concerning the Minister of Transportation the point of that post was not made clear.

It was not limited to a driver license but the mind/heart-set to bring about results.

Calls from debt collectors concerning an $18,000.00 debt did cease, yes, but it was what caused that to occur that is the intended basis of that said post.

Acceptance and forgiveness and humbling thyself. With a change of inner vibration came a change in the outer world. I read often that people maintain the same old same old composure and yet somehow expect a different outcome. When I changed my composure the results were immediate and so therefore, the same new composure can be applied right across the board. That is not to close the door to further improvement of composure.

No statements or opinions were given in the communication to the said Minister. If you make statements the onus is on you to provide the proof that backs them; that are binding on whomever you are communicating with. In that letter to the Minister I asked that my capacity as a child of the earth and recipient of a BC be considered and that the debt be forgiven. I asked that i be provided with documentation that recognizes my right to use the highways but in hind-site I believe that to be the BC. The best they may be able to do is flag the name.

I did not draft the letter from the perspective that they screwed up or that I am owed or that I am the boss. In fact, I did not get into the legal name except to reference it. Before putting pen to paper it may be a good idea to ask oneself, what would love do now? What would love do in this situation. If the love you know is not ego type love you will see and feel whether or not it is genuine sincere love vibration or ego love.

I see people speak of love but there actions are not the kind of love i am speaking. They want control and yet do not want to be controlled. They are bound but cannot see they are bound because they bind those they say or think they love which to bind a love is not love. To not allow a love to make free choices or to live ones own life by his her own choices will reap one bondage but some are not yet aware of the relationship of who they are really and not making the connection in relation to what is going on in their lives; hence, they seek to change or control others but nothing improves.  And so that is what they shall reap upon themselves.If one not allow a love to be free then surely the letter one writes to government etc will have little or no effect. Not because of the Government, or CRA, etc etc etc but because of the author of the letters, the author of the vibration offered.

I have to go and will make further posts about this composure, vibration aspect.

I love you