Pages

Earn Silver Coins For Free

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Mind of a Child addendum

Hi Lovers

I took this from Comments as I feel it important. I also added a bit to it.

Hi Vic,

So, as I see it, the letter I sent to the Provincial Finance Minister asking to redeem the BC was a mistake. I should have asked for return of the title? Today is the final day for a reply, which honestly, I do not expect.

Yes to your first point and No no no to the other……….Just establish that they hold it (your title) and claim it. You are claiming your rights. All of them.

I think a letter can be drafted that would incite them to contact you. No need to threaten, just lay out the facts. They are waiting to hear from you. They are tired of looking after your car without direction from you or knowing what you want to do……hahaha

First move though is to layout and prove your claim. Just show them what they did that they hold title (RIGHTS) intended for you AND SECURED BY REGISTRATION for you by the government and claim it. This is how you become land lord in the stead of a tenant. That is what the attornment is, from tenant to land lord or lord over the land. As the gov retains your title it is as trustee, you the lord (God on the title) and beneficial user. Property is private but public but sort of not really til you die or transfer title to assets.

Mine is in the mail …….who hoo

I think seriously that a big problem for us is we think in terms of duality. There is only the one and we are of that one for there ain’t no place else to originate from. So if my toe claims to be god or my hand claims to be god, are they wrong given they are members of the one body. Which member of the body is god? Together the members are god, separate members fall to the ground and die!

Subject: Re: [Freedom From Debt] Mind of a child