Pages

Earn Silver Coins For Free

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Peace

Hi lovers

I am putting it out there that it would be neat to share here the results of asking.

Asking for forgiveness, something, release, whatever.

I mean, if some people think giving orders and issuing commands will get results, surely asking will.

What is so difficult about contacting a creditor and asking forgiveness? What is so difficult about asking a judge for forgiveness?

Forgiveness may be a remedy. If not asked for then perhaps that is what they act on. The lack of asking to be forgiven may being saying, I intended to do what I did. What if one were to ask for forgiveness and is denied? Might the refuser get stuck with a liability? Not that the issue is who has the liability but if i ask you to forgive me and you refuse, which of us is stuck with the burden?

Ya ya I know we have been screwed over and the screwers owe us and so no way I, me, a man, king of the hill, big cheese, big chief, know it all, am going to ask them for forgiveness. THEY OWE ME.

I read posts of people taking that go get the bastards stance and for most it does not go well, therefore, maybe, just maybe, humbling thyself and asking forgiveness is better.

Could it be that not asking forgiveness is why they do what they do? Why they continue to come after one? The fact they come after one one must have done something to attract it. We must acknowledge and accept that for we are an integral part of everything, the one, the all. All is one and so when asking forgiveness who are you asking? I feel peace within when I think to ask forgiveness. Is it because I am making peace with, me, the one, the all?

I suppose it depends where one is at but as it goes in this world, one is not given greater responsibility until he demonstrates he is responsible .

Anyone going up the corporate ladder knows that well and the higher up the ladder one goes the greater the responsibility. So how it be God is going to allow us greater freedom and responsibility, to advance up the spiritual ladder if we cannot humble ourselves and admit a mistake and ask to be forgiven?

What charge can be held against one who admits a mistake and asks forgiveness? When a child does a so called wrong and looks you in the eye and says, sorry, do you punish the child? Is his confession good enough?

Do we come to peace by admitting a mistake and asking forgiveness or forgoing that and do anything but? Does belligerence bring peace? Does ordering those and commanding those not under your direct employ make friends? You ask them for the authority to do what they do yet order them. Where is your authority to do that and that aside, if you are going to order or command, you’d best be prepared to be order and commanded.

Law of Cause and Effect is inescapable but not believed by many. Oh ya, they talk about it but then ignore it, they acknowledge the laws of this world in the stead and react and cause and react and cause and things just get bigger and badder.

I suppose that we when see ourselves in all others, and the love and compassion grows, we will ask for forgiveness knowing we are asking and making peace with self.

I saw a short picture clip thingy, thank you Christine, and one picture was of an old woman in raggedy clothing sitting on the ground her back to a post. She was asking for help. The caption below said, she is mother nature. I cried when I saw that picture and I am now. The question is not what I do to get them to do about it but what I am going to do about it…………?

Enough of the fight. If we want peace we must be at peace within.

Ask and it is given

I love you