Pages

Earn Silver Coins For Free

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Oh boy

Hi lovers

I am not saying, I leave that to you, but it sure seems if the BC establishes ones interest is Canada, then everything he does since it is in Canada is for Canada, if that is, Canada is his interest.


“however, only holders of an allodial title on land really do own the land forever, and land thus held is not subject to property tax..”

So even with fee simple title the property is subject to taxation.

Combo of BC proves interest in Canada and choosing to serve that interest, our major ONE investment if you will, there is no tax liability. I would be serving Canada (corporation, whatever, who cares), my, our interest. How can Canada, the mother corporation, tax itself?

Your service, whatever it is if any, would be recognized in the name on the BC.

If any of this is correct, refusing to be recognized by the name and all that other crapola stuff, is resistance and going in the wrong direction. Or is that EEEEEEEEEEErection……………? If the government is after you it is because you are fooling with our family jewels. Ok, you got me, I am a jamly fool.

What we have then is, you hold a BC that establishes your interest (share) in Canada and you have three primary choices as I see it and they are accounted in the name on the BC. Two of the choices are acceptable, the 3rd is where some choose to be.

They are, (1) you redeem and cash out, bye bye. (2) You use the BC to establish your interest in Canada and say, my interest is Canada so it is known you serve your interest, Canada, not yourself, not personal id, Canada pays. (3)You do neither.

But this is not about you, keep that in mind, but you can reap well I think

I know nothing…………..

with one exception

I LOVE YOU

I mentioned I had put together some information regarding pawn and pawnbroker. This of course was prior to concluding that a BC is scrip and so let this attachment add to that viewpoint.