Pages

Earn Silver Coins For Free

Sunday, October 23, 2011

grant of scrip and land

Hi Lovers

The attachment contains the stuff I mentioned about Sir John A. MacDonald. I think you will find it very enlightening. Keep in mind that things are not as they were back in 1878ish……..Much is revealed in my view.

From the attachment

“Without offering, therefore, a recommendation in the matter, permit to remark that it seems to me to be no part of the duties of the Government to compel, so to speak, the half-breeds to prove their claims.

It is not necessary to look up parties who have claims. If they care for their interests, they themselves will come forward and establish their claims”.

They are saying the government is not under a duty or obligation to locate and confirm claims.

I am not saying but it may be the BC establishes an interest thus a claim. I did inform the Bank of Canada I have a BC issued in Ontario and believe it to be proof of claim to assets in Canada. I got a call back from that bank in about 2 hours. Contact the Gov’t of in my case, Ontario.