Pages

Earn Silver Coins For Free

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Further to last post

Hi Lovers

Further to the last post and to clarify.

When I referenced that the Financial Administration Act is where money is defined and that is our remedy, the bill, it is our remedy in that once the trustees issue the bill for your signature that is payment but the remedy is not you remedy it is the trustees remedy. So we are not relying on any legislation here as our remedy but propose it to the trustees as their remedy.

The grantor is with liability and did Jesus not say glorify God the Father as the Father accepts all burdens, liability. Well, since you are a God that is you in this world. You are the Father.

Therefore, here is what we see we have to do.Oh ya before i get to that there is this. Many have said the name on the BC is likened to a vessel and even I have used that term. Ok, let us accept it is a vessel but what type of vessel it is? Commercial.

Ok, next question. Who registered it as a commercial vessel knowing full well the captain is not born with money.

If, the government did register the name as a commercial vessel then it has the liability to settle the accounting. If not, no big deal, especially when you get this next bit. It should make sense then. When I say liability to settle the accounting I mean to as trustee to provide the remedy (e.g the bill) and not that the government bears burdens.

I AM Victor-Robert and I accept full liability for VRB. You see, a bill is a three party instrument. By accepting full liability as a divine being, the Father, you, source energy, has accepted liability and there is no where else to go. That is the end of the line, closure.

Like I said in the previous post this is not about you but when you step up to the plate as the I AM to accept full liability FOR, in my case, VRB, the vessels name, I have given my credit, my life, to settle the account. Did Jesus not accept full liability and was his spirit not free after three days?

As of now your spirit, I AM, is under SEAL.

By saying I AM Victor-Robert and I accept full liability for VRB did i not just say I am I AM but not VRB? Am I without saying so not the grantor?

A birth certificate is not personal id and it is criminal for another to use it as such therefore, they cannot come back atchya and successfully attach the name to you as if you are the commercial vessel which is what is happening and thus when your body is seized, your body seen by the trustees as the vessel, is captured in rem.

Some say they say God is dead. Sort of makes sense when you see it is us that are the Gods and we have not shown up as such. I think I wrote a few months back that we are the end of the line in that there is no other source of energy or credit than the people. So then the people have to accept full liability but you are not doing it for you you are doing it for in my case, VRB, the commercial vessel and since you identify yourself as I AM in my case, Victor- Robert, there is no where else to look for remedy.

These trustees, public servants, court, lawyers, exist to settle accounts and that is another reason I say that the Financial Administration Act and Bills of Exchange Act, is for them to get their remedy so they can do their job and balance the accounts. We have to stop playing the money game as if we have it. Also, when I say I AM Victor-Robert and I accept full liability for VRB and I hold the birth certificate bearing name of vessel, I am the grantor and so whatever money may be in bank accounts is not their money to request or take. That aside, the proper course of business is to issue a bill for a sum certain in money once the sum certain owing is established.

One other thing. I have receive two information’s the last two weeks about two un-related people asking for allodial title. They asked for it and in the case of a bank foreclosing the bank walked away and in the other case a car dealer received a cheque from government to pay for a new car.  My theory on that is this.

Anything registered is registered with the trust, assets in Canada for example. When one asks for allodial title it is not that he will get it but that by asking for it he is saying you have it not me therefore, this home car whatever thing that is or will be registered, such as a new car, does not belong to me it is or will become property HELD in trust and trust pays. Main point is you do not own the thing therefore have no liability to pay.

That is not to say though that you should not ask for the bill. In the cases of asking for allodial title they may have a bill of exchange to cover the purchase. Such bill is mentioned in the Sale of Goods Act and we do not get that bill so where do they go and what value if any do they hold?

In the end I guess we can settle on the main main point is we need to get the government to know we know who we are. I see stepping up to the place and accepting full liability for the vessel named, in my case, VRB, that one is coming into better alignment with who one is if the least of the reasons be there is no arguing. I accept full liability for VRB and I see here in these Acts what may be your remedy Mr Public Servant. I am not saying it is your remedy but there must be one for you since you know and the men and women who work for the government know men and women are not born with money. Get it? In other words, there has to be a remedy build into the system that payment is received by the sellers on the basis the men and women are not born with money and may not slave for after tax debt money. That path is ruining everything.

We have the right to contract but we are not born with money.

Regardless if there be money in a bank account now in your vessels name, when you accept full liability for the vessel the remedy has to come from you and not the vessels account. If they say you cannot do that then i guess your outta there because if you are not liable for the vessel who is?

As before, nothing here is meant to be or should be accepted as or considered as definitive or conclusionary but rather for educational purposes that may add to your viewpoint but make sure it is your view point.

Have a wonderful peaceful now.

I love you