Pages

Earn Silver Coins For Free

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Add-on to Valuable Token

Hi lovers

I was going to post this in the Comment section but decided it best be here………..

I am not saying but I believe when the BC in your hands is used properly as a valuable security issued by or under the authority of Her Majesty, how you sign documents etc matters not.  The focus is the security end of story.

You hold the security, her majesty issued it, and those being employed (paid) in the service of her majesty or a municipality are the public servants/trustees.

The security then informs the trustee that her majesty recognizes you have the power to direct. This power does not come from her majesty it is your birthright so long as you are in capacity as man or not one that is below a public servant. Her Majesty by the issue of a BC recognizes, is an acknowledgement of, the birthright, is what I am saying. The men and woman acting as public servants are, in that capacity, without their birthright. In a box.

This explains to me how it is people can send in a judgement to the court registrar (public servant) with instructions to settle it and it is settled. Simple as that. No mention of Occupying any Office either. No papers to file.

I am pondering the best way with the fewest words to cause the public servant to carry out what it is you want done.

The BC being a security is all the proof you need or your power to direct, instruct, command, demand, issue Orders to the trustees.

Section 4. (2) of the Criminal Code is where the rule for determining the value of a valuable security is but also says, “where value is material”.

Since I said the BC as a security or valuable security is not a financial type, but performance, in that sense value is not material, performance is.

That is not to say a claim cannot be made for value but that is not my path to correct my mistake at the expense of others. Certainly not when the trustee performs as instructed.

I love you