Pages

Earn Silver Coins For Free

Thursday, May 31, 2012

To be a creditor is to sin

Hi lovers et al

Interesting bit on Debt Relief,


I love it, it is a sin to be a creditor. Think about it. I recall at one time the law was both the creditor and debtor could end up in jail if they not annul a contract of debt that involved any amount of interest.

 From the link,

In addition, the Qur'an (the Muslim scripture) supports debt forgiveness unable to pay as an act of charity and remission of sins for the creditor. The injunction is as follows:

If the debtor is in difficulty, grant him time till it is easy for him to repay. But, if ye remit it by way of charity, that is best for you if ye only knew.

-Qur'an 2:280 [2]

Think about it. As a creditor another, the debtor, is enslaved and as per the laws of the Universe, the creditor will also be enslaved. Charity comes in many forms. Bind a brother you binds self as there is only the one of us.

In addition, I am thinking that it does not matter through what means Canada, the State, owns everything, just accept that we own nothing. We share as we are one.

These are my thoughts on human rights Declarations and Covenants. Although helpful in waking us up to take a stand they are not the end of the line.

As I understand, State parties to the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and other covenants (all of them are artificial entities) cannot provide anything to we the living (necessities of life, roof, food, clothing) except what is already ours. So if one is to receive through/from government he is getting but a wee portion of what belongs to him, all of us men and women creditors, by divine right. And if one did receive through government they will charge his credit anyhow because we are it folks, the source, basis of all credit. Artificial entities can only offer piece meal and they may post the use of his credit as a debt.

As much as I am not big on using the word 'creditor' it is the game we find ourselves playing at this time. Where sinners and usurers are and I would say we have all been born sinners meaning, entered into the world of credit and debt and creditors and debtors. Forgiveness seems to be the way out. I see the birth certificate as evidence of an obligation of or indebtedness of Her Majesty to, in my case, VRB. The only way I know of to keep debt off the books is to give my credit freely and unconditionally which I do when I forgive the indebtedness of VRB to me as my gift to the ??????? which in turn relieves CANADA, Her Majesty, of the obligation. Free the other you free yourself. Be the savior you can be.

H.M.Q., an artificial entity in capacity as debtor according to the Parliament of Canada, has no obligation to me a divine being, nor can I be a lover true thinking otherwise.

As I posted on the blog freedomfromdebt not that long ago, the act of forgiving frees the other(s) and frees self.

I love you