Pages

Earn Silver Coins For Free

Monday, May 7, 2012

LAST POST

As two requests were sent in the last few months asking for funding support to keep the communication lines open, and posts continue to be made to this blog, and as no one except for perhaps two people registered with or who access this blog, offered support, it is evident no one is interested in information posted to this blog by me; therefore, this is my last and final post to this blog by me.

As such, I am instructing the blog administrator that he remove me from any connection to this blog and that he remove any connection from this blog to me.

Those in Pay it Forward and those who have submitted funding support will be on my private email list and will continue to receive information unless you do not wish to receive it.

Good luck to you all in your journey and ventures……

I love you




Note from the "manager" of this blogger site:

It has been quite a learning experience and a great pleasure to post and share all that you've shared with us Hallow. It is with a touch of sadness that I post your last message here. But it is with great joy and immense gratitude that I was priviledged to meet you, to follow your path and to share your love of all.

Thank you.

Peace be with you, All My Peace,
The Peace that is " I ", the Peace that is "I am".
The Peace for always, now and forever and evermore.
My Peace " I " give to you, My Peace " I " leave with you,
Not the world's Peace, but, only My Peace,
The Peace of " I ".

Ka Maluhia o ka "I".



P.S. If you desire to reach Hallow you can email him at bb@trytel.net.