Pages

Earn Silver Coins For Free

Sunday, February 26, 2012

citizenship

Your Majesty’s

When we get our perspectives in order we can easily say, because it is true, that all states of this world, being legal entities, and creatures thereof have set up shop in our Fathers Estate (earth).

These entities will have you believe otherwise. They will have us believe that the Crown is an almighty power on earth. That is a, or the source.

This begs the question, when did our Father appoint such legal entities as Executor?

I mean, if I was to be in Court I would be making it clear these guys set up shop on me Almighty Father’s Estate and I want to see the papers signed by me Father appointing them as Executor over me Father’s Estate. In fact, if I am contacted by any legal entity or person I’d be asking the same question.

By so doing are we not going to the heart of the matter?

Furthermore, I have received very few comments regarding these most recent posts about renunciation of citizenship to human government and declaring allegiance with God, but one thing seems to be consistent. That is, those offering comments seem to be seeking validation in statutes or code that authorize or allow for one to declare allegiance with God. YOU DO NOT NEED THAT STUFF. You will not find freedom with God via anything of this world except perhaps the bible, as it is the royal law for royals your Majesty’s.

To whom but God will you declare your allegiance and who but God can be the best witness?

As was said by John Locke, we are Executors of the state of nature.

Far to often people look at the words and try to adopt the proper ones but it is not the words, it is you, your intent, your faith, your sincerity.

I tell you this, if you approach a foreign state asking for something pursuant to one of their statutes, you are saying/giving that state jurisdiction over the matter. I have attached here once again the “Declaration of Sentiments” drafted in 1838. I think that document is right on and perhaps it is time to resurrect what they began back in 1838. I see how that document coupled with renunciation of citizenship and declaration of allegiance with God as making our point very clear where we stand and who we are subjects of.

Now, whose House are you in? God’s or some other House? It may be that until allegiance with God is declared, and I am not saying declare is the proper method or not, one is under the parens patriae jurisdiction of a worldly state, government. That allegiance with God may mean in God’s House.


With love