Pages

Earn Silver Coins For Free

Monday, September 12, 2011

I AM

Hi Lovers.

Nothing of major significance to share but I did here some where recently the comments of someone regarding others claiming to be heir of God.

I think he was asking such claimants when did God die. I do not think that when people say they are heir of God that it is fully comprehended by some what is being said. It has nothing to do with whether or not God, the testator, is dead, a negative interpretation, but has everything to do with in which Kingdom one stands.

Also,  and I am not claiming this is accurate but it is also suggested that Jesus was crucified in the end because he remained silent. That may be so but what we know as death is actually life or coming to full consciousness. In that souls case (jesus) it entered the consciousness of I AM (I and the Father are one and the power and glory of that zone) prior to the crucifixion of the body. It is said in the new testament, although I cannot recall the context, do it while you are alive.

I see it that Jesus accepted the charge, the liability for the earthly title/name, and was free of the lower consciousness, debt/death. He did say I and the Father are one. It was not Jesus (he came as a son of man) that was charged and sentenced, it was Jesus of Nazareth or king of the jews. When Pilate asked Jesus if he is kings of the Jews, sayeth you he answered, but it was that title that Pilate posted to the cross/account. So it appears Jesus (divine spirit) accepted the charge, liability, for Jesus king of the jews and was freed of the lower consciousness, debt/death, life everlasting.

Sure he could have defended himself and saved his life, stayed in debt/death, God forbid, but then there would not have been closure.

As a father you have two methods to cover for a son/name. You can give him/it money or accept his/its liabilities. Which method you choose will disclose much about you.

Now as Neville Goddard suggests and I agree, the bible may be best read that it is about  a consciousness, non-physical, rather than physical events. I mean, if one desires to rid him of earthly concepts and bindings (consciousness), surely one must turn his attention from them.

Makes me wonder what benefit can be derived by we souls not of this world from basing ones process on trust and estate law, both of which (authorities) are of this world yet our authority derives from an authority beyond this world. Be not justified by the law (of this world) for ye be under the law.

Let me put it this way and in fewest words, the Bible as we know it was not written by God, one infinite creator. That is not to say there is not guidance in that book, specially if read that it is about a consciousness and that the choices seem to be two, earthly or divine.

The only laws we are inescapably bound to, our authority, are those of the Universe. Which law do you maintain and uphold? Which laws, authorities, do you recognize? To which is your obedience?

Regardless of what is written above, it is the authors toilet paper………haha!

I love you. I am sorry if I have tainted your viewpoint. Please forgive me. Thank you…….hahaha

With love…………..