Pages

Earn Silver Coins For Free

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Ego nomics

Hi Lovers

The audio version is better in my view because it is not but comes across as a comedy show but this site will not accept the file size to post the key ones here. Pages 52 to 79 are about the ego and identity and each and everyone of us I beleive will see just how much we are made of ego meaning just how much it is in control, is your fiction reality.

In my view this ego stuff Eckhart does proves once ego is overcome there is only I Am or isness. In other words, anything beyond isness is ego, is the fiction, and take note how much your thoughts are fiction.

You may conclude that to say you are this or that, or identify yourself or anything as anything, is ego and the ego is the creator of the fiction land you will never escape so long as you follow, beLIEve the ego.



I love you