Pages

Earn Silver Coins For Free

Friday, March 30, 2012

Heads Up

Lovers

It shames me to think it necessary to say this but based on a recent email it may be prudent.

If you are in Canada, I would stick to information that is from Canada, that is to say, rely on court cases, case law, etc. that is from Canada. Same if an issue is provincial, e.g. The Legislation Act, 2006 is Ontario and if one is not in Ontario then to quote or rely on Ontario Legislation would be dumb.

I learned long ago that what can be found in one province or country can for the most part be found in another. Since my ass is here I read only legislation and court cases etc based here. I have never promoted making use of stuff from the U.S. for example. I don’t think I make mention of foreign information. If I receive information that is based say in the U.S. and the info seems good, I seek it where, fiction aside, my ass is, ONT/CANADA.

I have read almost every piece of province of Ontario legislation over the years and it has been a blessing because by having done so, when I receive information I know which Act to go to. Had I not read them I’d be lost and likely relying on someone else to do for me what I can do for me and that to is dumb.

I have read many many pieces of legislation of Canada and for the same reasons. I have links to all courts and posted judgements so I can search and find clarity or know better how courts and judges interpret.

If you want to know how the matrix thinks you have to get into it.

I love you