Pages

Earn Silver Coins For Free

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Two names

Hi Lovers

In addition to the last post is this. The name in records can only be of your head or the BC.

So a question to a court and yourself may be, is the name on that paper, in the information system, of my head or this birth certificate?

It is not but if they say it is of your head then in the information system then they are saying they are using your proprietary property and I may say something like; ok, you have just said you are using my proprietary property for commercial purposes without my consent and so you already owe me a grand and a grand a minute.

Are you sure the name is not of this certified extract from a birth registration?

That gives them an out if they choose to take it which I think is the best way.

Point here is simple, the subject name is either of your head, your property that you and only you can authorize or restrict use of, or the BC.

Now I have no intention of applying this knowledge in a court because that is dealing with things on a case by case basis whereas I want the record properly corrected once and for all to the extent when I present the BC no one says I am VRB.

I see by comments relating to the last post that most are stuck in yesterday.

I said before and say again, and this is my take; the best way to have it that those working on the outside do not see you as the BC name is to go deep within the system, to its heart and from there as in us, the changes are reflected outwardly.

In other words, if you want to change the world change yourself and the same goes for the system in that if you want it to see you differently, it has to be changed on the inside to reflect the change on the outside world.

From where i sit, all this conspiracy crap and banks screwing us crap is not true. You signed up and no gun was put to your head to justify you blaming them for your choices. Ignorance of what you do and why is no excuse.

You have the tools and it is up to you oh no longer a baby to grow up and use it properly. I see pain bodies everywhere, they this they that, fiction this fiction that, yet not one of those people is themselves being real.

Like a bunch of out of control children. Listen to yourselves.

With love